Saturday, July 12

We Fest lineup




as requested by Flat, here's who we are going to see!
Now, for those who are googling this, for those who will be traveling to our lovely area in the next couple of weeks to see this lineup, I have some advice:
Planning on coming to town to stock your coolers? If you've been here before, you know where the liquor store is... but this year, it will not be an easy trek to get to it. You see, we have renamed our town Detour Lakes this summer. Travel within the city limits is... limited, and basically, a real pain in the ass.
So here's my advice: Take Hwy 59 North to the intersection with Hwy 10. Instead of taking a right (East) in to D.L., TAKE A LEFT, head West. There's a town just 6 miles down the road, Audubon. They have a great liquor store, better prices, and NO CONSTRUCTION to struggle through. You're going to go West to go to Walmart anyway, just keep going and get your coolers filled in Audubon... you'll thank me! Plus, the D.L. cops are expecting you here... haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I heard Jason Aldeen's new song today--Relentless--LOVE IT!! Dierks Bently is good. Love Andy Griggs too. I could have a girl crush on Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Afterall she DID kiss Bon Jovi!! I love Little Big Town--great musicians!! I'm SO JEALOUS!!!

honkeie said...

Is is bad that I know only 2 people on that list?

Nikky said...

Yeah, I'm with honkie, other than Kenny and Brad, I really don't know much about the rest of them.

But for me, it's more about the booze and people watching than the actual music, so I'm good! LOL