Thursday, July 3

page 123 of MY book

I thought that post about page 123 was interesting, so I decided to try it with the book I'm working on writing...

Here it is:
The charred remains of a few things could be made out, mainly because Chad knew the layout of the house. He knew, for example, that the melted hulk in the far corner of the lot was probably the sectional sofa, simply because of it's location. Chad walked into the ash and rubble in the place where the front door would have been and began gingerly stepping through and over charred remains of furniture, flooring that had come down from the second story, bits of roof here and there; a mixture of everything that made up a house.

Now I have to go to bed, had a few UV lemonades and I'm feeling sleepy.

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

XCellent!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very interesting book...but I'm also fond of the characters name too :o)