Thursday, July 10

My WeFest plans

So, y'all remember me chatting about WeFest last year, right?

Last year, I had just gotten my husband back, and I didn't have a job to worry about getting out of for the long weekend.

This year, JP will be able to come out on the Thursday night only, because he has his two week Guard camp starting that Friday.
So my mom is coming out with us Friday and Saturday. BTW, this happens the second weekend in August... so it's coming up.

The best part is (and I just found this out today!) I am off work that THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!!! And, not only do I NOT have to go to work.... I'm getting PAID to not go to work. I'm getting PAID to hang out and get drunk for THREE FRICKIN' DAYS!!

And our seats this year? Yeah baby, 10th row of reserved. That's still behind the "box" seats, but it's even better than we had last year... and thanks to my BF Gina and her wonderful folks, they are also FREE seats!

Yes, there will be photos and there will be camping. This weekend though, I am making a HUGE beneficial purchase: air mattresses!! Last year JP and I were in the tent, and in sleeping bags, but we were still sleeping ON THE GROUND. Pain. Soreness.

Not this year. I wouldn't do that to my mommy... or my own aching ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this where you saw Gary Allan? Who is there this year??? HAVE FUN!!!