Thursday, July 3

Nine pounds!!

This morning, after I got home from the gym, I decided to try the scale, since it's been ALMOST a month since I started going to the gym.

You may recall, I actually posted my REAL weight... 165 on June 6th.
This morning, I saw 156 on the scale. Yeah, I've lost 9 pounds in just under a month.

Just so frickin' happy about that! I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something, like it's actually been worth getting up at 5:40 AM a minimum of 3 days per week for the past month.

Add that to the whole thing about the pants, and it's been a great couple of days. The pants?
Oh, yeah, well, I found a pair of pants earlier this week in my closet that I tucked away at least 2 years ago when I couldn't get my fat arse in to them...but I love them, so I kept them instead of rummage sale-ing them, or donating them.

I tried them on earlier this week... fit! Now I have one more pair of pants to wear to work.

It's been a happy week for my shrinking behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!