Saturday, July 12

I have four children, or "think you're in control? You're not!"

JP and I just got back from Menard's.

We bought something.
Because (these are JP's words, NOT mine!)
"I just feel like we get so much stuff for ourselves, and the kids just don't get much"

WTFFF?

Let's see, last thing we got for the kids? Wii
Last thing I bought JUST FOR ME? hmmm, this may take a minute... oh, yeah, now I remember: WRINKLE CREAM!

It's a pool. Above ground, 15 foot in diameter, 42 inches deep.
(can you hear that? Listen... it's the sound of me rolling my eyes)

4 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

make sure the ground is absolutely level or you will be starting over...

Nikky said...

Oh, yeah, Scott, that was JP's first move this morning, grading the backyard, checking for level... We are good, and we are filling!

Scott from Oregon said...

I pulled our inflatable out from last year and found a mouse or two had chewed into the vinyl in many places...

It really is hot enough now for me to go patch some more holes...

Anonymous said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!