Tuesday, July 29

Also greed, sloth, lust, pride... um... what are the others?

confession:
I did something bad today. Well, not BAD bad, but not great.
Envy.
Yeah, I know, I am not exactly what you think of when you consider the 7 deadly sins... some of you may be in shock that I even know that envy is one of them!
Well, chalk that up to a great movie starring Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt.
ANYWAY... yeah, me and that envy thing.
I know, or I guess you could say I 'found out' how much someone gets paid today. Someone that I THOUGHT I was not envious of anymore. Someone that I thought had a life I would never really be comfortable in, were it my life. Does that really change now that I know that she makes A TON more money than I do? Shouldn't.

Does.
dammit.

1 comment:

honkeie said...

I once took stock in how much I made 10 years ago and how much I make now. The sad part is I make ALOT more now but still as broke as fu.....well really really broke. I keep that in mind whenever I see how much some makes verses myself. And hell, it isnt how much you make its how much fun you have with it.