Friday, June 27

KY review... and I DON'T mean Kentucky!

I am actually pleased to be able to bring you (who ARE you? googling "KY" and such? Perv! LOL) two reviews of the KY Yours and Mine lubricants.

First off, the combination of the two... the "yours" is HIS, and it has a... numbing AND warming effect. Now, the "mine" is HERS, and the only way to explain it that I've come up with is that it's like giving your hooohaaa a shot of Listerine. If your hooohaaa could talk, it would say

HELLO!
just like that. A real big wake-up call, I guess you could say. So in that regard, they are similar to other lubes out there, it's the combination that makes this stuff worth the purchase price of (roughly) $15. When you combine them, the warming of "yours" with the HELLO! of "mine" makes for such a state of AWARENESS... yeah, I guess that's it, anyway, it's really good!
Secondly, I can also recommend the "mine" when one needs (or wants!) a little ME time... if ya know what I mean! nudge nudge, wink wink.
It's worth the purchase, even if you only use it til it's gone and decide not to add it to your regular... um... arsenal.
Have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did he squirt some on him and you squirt some on you and then mesh together?

I like "me" time so I just might have to get some.

Did hubby have any thoughts? Would it be good for "him" time?

Scott from Oregon said...

Isn't the warming and numbing for "her" as in "slow down big fella!"?