Thursday, June 12


Got this in the mail the other day. On graduation night, they just gave us empty binder/folder things. I got it framed and now I just need to find a place to put it up. I got another frame just like this one, and I am going to frame JP's Bronze Star award/certificate/thingy. I will hang the two together, probably in the hallway along with more pictures of the family.
Workouts are going well, I'm actually really liking this new gym. I started on the 6th of June, and I've decided to check my weight on the 6th of each month. If I watch it too close, too often, I think I will get pissed off as it fluctuates. SO, that being said, I weighed myself on the 6th, and I topped the scale at a monster 165... I'm hoping for an improvement by July 6th... either a number on the scale, or my clothes fitting better.
Big weekend coming, lots going on, hopefully I will have time to talk about it before, because DURING, not gonna happen. Otherwise, I'll see y'all on the flipside, have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you on the gym. I need to drop some poundage but it's so dang hard!!

I saw my grad certificate the other day, I should hang it up.

Have a good weekend & JP has a good Father's day