Friday, June 20

"the" book

I'm thinking I will copy and paste "the book" in my other blog... yeah, that's right, I have another blog... it's not linked or posted anywhere, it's just for me...

But I have to do something with it. Right now, its just another icon on my desktop. I always said I would do something with it when I got done with school. But now I'm working full time, and gee, surprise, I don't seem to find the time to mess with it. I have added my scrap booking and my furniture refinishing things to my list of "in my free time" things to do.

But if I post it on my 'other' blog, then maybe I can get some editing done on it. And then what?
Yeah. Exactly.
I wrote a book. That's all.

or is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you teasing us? I feel like there are tons of secrets over there. Your frustrations your hopes and fears. Am I right?

Put your book somewhere that you can edit and get it ready to be published. You know you want to!!!

Nikky said...

Well, I worked on it a bit last night, just a quick read thru and a few adding and rewording things....

slowly, maybe I will have something to show for it someday.