Friday, June 6

damn republicans

I think I finally figured out why I don't care for the majority of the women I work with.

They're republicans...

On a lighter note (hopefully lighter on the scale!)
I joined a gym. My friend Gina goes to this gym, and I really wanted to join, but I knew I'd have to wait until after I got done with school, otherwise I'd just be too busy and it would be a waste of money.

We went out there Thursday night, got me signed up (holy cow, with where I work and the insurance we have, it's SO CHEAP!) and we got a workout in, about an hour...

Then I went out there alone this morning before work and did some elliptical and some cycling while I read... that's right, I READ A BOOK FOR PLEASURE, not an assignment, not required reading... I started reading the Stephen King book (Duma Key) that I bought MONTHS ago, and haven't had a chance to touch let alone READ. So that's my plan, mornings I will go work out on days that I work at 8:45 or later, which is most days, and some evenings (definitely Thursdays, it works for Gina and I both) she and I will go together. My morning workouts will be quiet alone time specifically for reading, purely the cardio and a laundry list of books I've been meaning to catch up on.

The plan is to shrink the ass, thighs, hips and gee, after 10 years, maybe it's time I got rid of some of this "post-pregnancy baby fat"... LMAO, I'm so funny... and chubby.

No comments: