Saturday, February 2

Well I'm sorry

even drunk, I try to maintain good grammar and spelling, that's what you get for readinng an anal-retentive blog.
I
ve had a rought week, lots of shit going on. Tnoight is my only night free, and I got drunk with my best friend. watching FRIENDS on DVD.
If I had a nickel for every time I hit the damn backspace button, I
d be fuckin rich.

I hate bad spelling and such.

I had a rough week and I needed tonight to recover.
We laughed and drank and duscused how we'd deal with Alex and his sex life (or how we wnat him to NOT have one) AND we came up with nuthihn. damn lonhg fingernails
I;ll talk tomorrow on this, today, tonight is not good.
JP went to a bar with his friend tow atch some ultimate fighting thig and I had a few drinks,\
goodnight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DRUNK BLOGGING!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

After you drink some tomato juice, take tylenol, and get PAST the hangover, let us know what's going on.

Scott from Oregon said...

drunk blogging...

can one get pulled over in the cyberworld?

Melissa said...

Damn long fingernails, indeed!

:)

Loved the post. Glad to read I'm not the only one with an unnatural love for the backspace key.