Tuesday, February 5

John Rush and a 400 Series

I bowled great last night, 145, 149 and a 151. I won all three pots for "highest above her average" so I put $3 in the pot ($1 per game) and left with a $12 profit! I will also get a pin (woohoo, I'm such a dork) for having a 400 series.

Today at college we have a "special treat". It's a guy, John Rush, he's a singer. Basically, he's like a human iPod. It's like Karaoke with only one singer, and one that can actuallly carry a tune. He's got 3 CDs, and my friend Jacqui and I went in on them (get all 3 for $20) and we each put in $10 and I will burn myself copies and give her the originals. He does a million and one covers, but he's also got his own music. He's really good, and he's pretty nice to look at, too!
Here's his website: Mr Yummy Bald Guy.

So that's my day. Emma is home with a tummy ache, JP took her to the doctor today, she's on a clear liquid diet, saltines etc. I have one more class to get to, in about 20 minutes, then I have to work tonight.

I got a great compliment from my boss yesterday. She was going on and on about how well we close, how quickly we get out of there each night. She said "It's really a testement to you, Nik, because you're the standard, you always close. Seems like no matter who I have closing with you(there's always 2 of us) you are always great on time"

((big smile)) thanks... I try.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Great scores, Nikky! I love pins and patches too (it's not like they're spilling all over the place, mind you), but I'm never sure what to do with them other than put them on a jacket (which I don't) or file them under Miscellaneous-Bowling in the file cabinet (which I do). Those three games are a good jump from your average (for now, sounds like it's heading northward), and what a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the bowling...pretty nice to look at??? um can you say "cant take my eyes off him HOT!!!!"

You're a good closer...can't say that I've ever had that one said about it.