Sunday, February 3

I LOVE NEW YORK

I love the Giants!
Granted, I really don't give a rat's ass about the Superbowl, but I was pulling for the Giants for two reasons:
One, nobody's perfect, and the Patriots wanted to THINK they were.
and
Two, Randy Moss. He was a Viking once upon a time, and although I did like him when he played here, I think he's become cocky and a real ass, and I wanted him to have to whine and piss and moan and place blame elsewhere when he came away WITHOUT a victory in "the big one".

I drank WATER during the entire game, did not have a drop of alcohol. I'm too old to drink more than one night in a row, my body just can't handle it.

This weekend did not feel like a weekend, too short. Working Saturdays sucks some times, then the added hockey crap and next thing I know, it's Sunday night, laundry has not been done and caught up, the dishes are not done, the house is a mess, and my homework did not even get a look.
Sucks.
But the Giants were good to me, so at least I have that... Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh shit, you just reminded me I have laundry in, thanks!

Anonymous said...

GO ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of the Manning brothers.

You are right tho, weekend was TOO SHORT!!

eric said...

i couldn't be happier with the outcome of that game.