Thursday, February 21

Long time, no post

It's not like me to go a week without a post.
One side affect of this medication (it's Celexa, btw) seems to be that it causes drowsiness. UM HELLO? THAT'S JUST DUMB!
The whole purpose of me being on medication is to get me UP and moving and giving a shit... and this stuff makes me want to sleep until noon... I'll be calling the funny doctor when I get back from New Orleans next week.

Oh, that's right, Mom and I are leaving tonight for New Orleans. We will be home on Sunday, very late Sunday night.

The temperatures here lately have been brutal. Negative 20 is a daily NORM, and we broke a record yesterday morning, at -31. That would be the ACTUAL temp, throw in the windchill, and it's been as low as -50 for what seems like damn near forever.

The average daily temperature in New Orleans is like 70... ABOVE zero.
I packed capri pants and sandals...
Things are going to be nuts today while attending class, trying to pack the last minute stuff, going to work, and leaving right after work.
I'll post pics when I get back.

1 comment:

Steff said...

God love the South!!!!

I hope you have a blast. And I'm just a tiny bit green with jealousy. ;)