Sunday, December 2

Promises of better blogging

It's December, and I only have 2 weeks left of this semester of hell.

AFTER THAT, I think I will have more time and less stress, and I will be a better blogger, both posting and reading!

So technically, I only have 8 more days of classes, since I do not have classes on Fridays. THAT is encouraging. I can do 8 days.

If I can get through this weekend of 3 huge tests to do, I'm done with one, halfway through with the second, and I have a plan to get help on the 3rd tomorrow.

I took another Macro test last Tuesday night, got 100% on it (It was kind of a collaborative effort, the instructor gave us an early Christmas gift!) and I only have 2 more of those classes, one of lecture, and then one more test.

Just wanted to pop in for a second, on my homework break!

No comments: