Tuesday, December 25

Ok, my New Year's resolution...early

I haven't posted since the 19th, that's bad.
My resolution is to be better.

I had a good Christmas here, I hope to do some detailed posts this week about different things, but here's a quick rundown:

Steven got his puppy, loves her, and best of all, SHE'S GONE!!
I got the BEST gift ever, from JP, an auto start for the Kia.
No more cold Kia after work and before going to classes! No more scraping frost off the windshield! He is the best, it is EXACTLY what I need!

I also got my final grades for the fall semester... another 4.0! This one feels better than the first 4.0 that I got last spring...maybe because this semester has been hell. The classes were just tough, either difficult to understand, or difficult to stay awake for. Now my GPA is up to a 3.95! I have 13 more credits, 3 classes, in the spring, so I'm actually hoping for a cumulative GPA of 3.97 or better, but honestly, I'm happy with what I've got. And I'm happy that I've only got 3 classes left before I graduate.

The kids love their Wii, they even got JP and I playing some WiiSports games for awhile.

Oh, yeah, they talked me into opening gifts last night... on Christmas Eve!! And when I say "they", I don't just mean the kids, JP and my mom were in on it, too! I had no chance... if I said 'no', I'd have been the scrooge. I have to admit, they made good arguments... the main one being that if they had all their gifts, then they wouldn't be knocking on my door at 5 am to open gifts then. And it worked wonderfully, I lolled around in bed until after 11 this morning, got up and ate a bit, then napped some more. I did not get out of my pajamas all day! We just watched a movie (Pirates III, kids got it for Christmas) and now I want to go back to bed. I have to work at the bank at 9:30 in the morning, it's going to be a long day. JP is off the rest of the week, so at least I don't need to worry about the kids being home alone and killing each other for not sharing the Wii.

This'll do for now, hopefully I can be a better blogger now that the stressful and frantic holiday time is over...

No comments: