Tuesday, December 4

Winter comes to Minnesota

It snowed significantly this past weekend. On Monday, as we were digging out and recovering, we hear that another storm is coming on Tuesday. And it certainly did, or IS actually. It started this morning before I got out of bed, it's now 1 in the afternoon, and it has not let up yet.

The public schools are closing in half an hour, and my college classes were cancelled as of 2pm... so that means NO MACROECON. TONIGHT!! Yippee.

Added to the fact that classes on Thursday will not happen, and my "days to go" is really getting short! So I am relaxing a bit before I have to get ready for work. Yes, the whole town could shut down, but NOT THE BANK. The one thing is, when the weather is crap, nobody thinks "Oh, I have to get to the bank before we get snowed in for a day and a half" Hell no, those people are hitting the grocery store, and hitting it hard. Glad I don't work there!

Well, that's all for now, I'm going to veg on Pogo.com for awhile... y'all go there? I recently discovered that they have Bingo there, and even though I suck and almost never win, it really is addictive. So that's the plan for the next hour or so... I can barely stand the excitement... I know y'all must be on pins and needles too.

sorry, that's all I got today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me...nothing new, nothing exciting.