Monday, December 17

Bowling Night

I had a good night at the lanes.
My average was a 117 before tonight.
I got a 110 (not great) and then

AND THEN

I had a 146 and a 137!!

I had a few Mike's, and when I got home, I got to watch the rest of the Vikings game. Monday night football against the Chicago Bears. It was a great game. Of course I say that because they won. If the Vikings had lost in a close game, I would be saying how much the game sucked ass.

Well, I do have to go in to the school in the morning, Michele wants help with her office, sort of a spring cleaning project. What the hell do I care? I get paid no matter what I'm doing for them.

I'm off to Pogo.com to play a game for awhile before bed, I get to sleep in for an extra half an hour tomorrow, JP is getting the kids up and started! Yippee!

No comments: