Wednesday, December 19

Magenta poodles shitting in my yard

Mom and I ran to Fargo this morning, finished up the shopping and had a celebratory lunch at Red Lobster.

We got home at 1, and I had to work at 3:30. I was exhausted, so I decided to lay down and try to take a quick nap... set my alarm for 2:30 and got into my footie jammies.

I had a dream... a bad dream that gave me a headache. It was happening right before the alarm went off, because I actually heard the music and WANTED to stay in the dream to finish what I was saying (yelling, really)

I looked out my window to see a large magenta poodle taking a shit in my yard. I opened a kitchen drawer, looking for something to throw at the little bastard. I found (I remember this very distinctly) a white and orange hand mixer. I ran out the screen door and hollered at the poodle " Get out of here you piece of shit" and I SWEAR, IT ANSWERED ME!! It yelled back "No" I threw the mixer, and was instantly pissed because I threw like a girl... only in my dream (nightmare) would I throw like a girl!
So I started running after this mutt, chasing it back to it's house, across the street. I was about halfway across the street when a sweet little old lady opened the door and the mutt scooted inside. She asked me (rather stern and pissy, actually) what I was doing chasing her sweet baboo! I started telling her that I was getting sick of her mutt shitting in my yard, I have 3 large dogs, I have enough shit to deal with!

And then I heard the music and my mind told me to wake up, but I so wanted to stay and finish ragging out that old bitty... who the hell dyes their dog MAGENTA??

I went to work with a headache.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't analyze dreams but that was one weird dream!! Are you dreaming of a Magenta Christmas rather than white? I hate dreams I can't finish.

Steff said...

LOL...I wouldn't eat Red Lobster before mid-day naps anymore! I hope you and your family have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas and a very happy new year!