Friday, December 28

Workin' for a livin'

I've been putting in alot of hours at the bank over my winter break, holy crap, it's been nice. My supervisor talked to me today, and told me that as of January 1, I won't be able to work more than my "student position" allows, which is 17 hours per week, which I have NEVER done, and it will suck on the paychecks, but will be nice on the family time.

ANYWAY, she said that Monday is my last chance to get monster hours in, and would I like to work longer than she had me scheduled for? UM, YEAH, go out with a Bang, not a whimper!
So Monday end of day is the end of the pay period, and I will have (ball park) 65 hours on that check! WOO HOO! That'll help with holiday financial recovery! I'm planning on that check going entirely to my Target card.

My "excess" grant money after tuition will PAY OFF the Kia. That will show up in mid to late January.

My big check from the school for working at the bookstore for that week (I'll be doing that the 7th thru the 11th of January) will go to the Gander Mountain card... that JP opened JUST to get Alex's gun... and ended up getting his gun and this and that and the other thing and before you know it, HOLY SHIT! It will make a dent in the total, but nowhere near enough. Well, that's fine. I'll just chip away at it...

There's more to talk about, I got some GREAT "traveling in '08" news to yak about, but I think I will do that tomorrow after I get home from work.

For now, ya'll just had to be bored to tears while I figured out my financial plans... I was really just "typing out loud"... not a great post, but I'm making a friggin' effort, throw me a bone!

No comments: