Saturday, September 23

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night

You know, that song, where they spell it out at the start?
Ok, ok, so I'm a dork, let me be!
and yes, I know it's not officially Saturday NIGHT, it's only Saturday afternoon, but cripes, they didn't make a song for Saturday Afternoon!

I haven't really done a bloody thing all day. It's been my official slack ass day here. I have only left my bedroom for the mail and smoke breaks. I like it here, it's comfortable, quiet and I have everything I need: laptop, Diet Pepsi, box of Kleenex (still fighting that cold!), the 3rd season of Sex and the City and Rolling Stone magazine.

Tomorrow will be a day to accomplish things, maybe. The Vikings play, so it may be another slack ass day, too. I can't tell now, ask me later. Monday is looking rather interesting though. My 11 am Comp Tech class was cancelled, the instructor has a funeral to go to. I think I will still go in and use the computer there though, for the assignment that should have been due Monday, but is now pushed back to Wednesday. I have a Student Senate meeting at noon on Monday, then Accounting, which is a test and Payroll, which is reviewing the test we took in there on Friday.

Essentially, I have a long weekend with no homework, so maybe that's why the slack ass in me is coming out in full force. I am going to have to get dressed at some point, I want snacks in my utopia bedroom. I may have to run to the store. I am hungry, so this could get ugly.

I got a lot of shopping done lately. Gift shopping. I got Emma's birthday gifts, a couple of gameboy games, I got a gift for Mom's birthday, even though it's still 6 weeks away. I found something that was cool, that she will like, so rather than wait and freak out gift-less at the last minute, I grabbed it. I even got myself a little gift, something to wear when JP gets home. (Get your mind OUT of the gutter!) It's a pretty red shirt to wear when I pick him up at the airport. Yes, I know that is still almost 3 mos away, but I like to be prepared!

Nothing incredible or exciting to report this time, except that I think Gina and I are going to go pay Tank a visit and get new tattoos. I'm lopsided, uneven, and it's just not right. I want one on my right hip bone to balance. I have something for me on my left hip, JP is all over my backside (oh, how I wish that were true!) and so I'm thinking of getting something with the kids' names on my right hip bone.

That's all for today, being a slack ass day, I'm surprised I posted at all!!

No comments: