Saturday, March 28

No more Naughtiness

Today I was working in the laundry room, prepping the area for Comet's whelping box. I found more cat shit.

I went upstairs, put on my shoes, told the kids they could come along if they wanted to say goodbye to her.

I now have to go out and buy more bleach for scrubbing. I talked to the people who got their shitty kitty back and in a week or so, after I have removed the bad kitty smell from areas that kitties are not allowed to go potty, then we can get a new one. Free. Already spayed. Already declawed. Not gonna pay for that again. And with a guarantee that the new one will be litter box trained.

I will get a new kitty, since Tiny really seemed to enjoy the company. After she got over hating her, of course.

The kids are pretty upset, Emma was crying. I do feel bad about it, but I cannot have that going on in my house.
Maybe I'll name the next one "perfect kitty" so when she lives up to her name, I will be happy.

No comments: