Tuesday, March 24

Kept the naughty kitty

Yeah, she's still here. I called the place I got her from, basically telling them that I was at my wit's end, and if it didn't stop, I'd be bringing her back. They had some suggestions, some cheap fixes and some pretty expensive. I told them that I had already spent quite a bit on a cat I didn't like very much, so I sure as hell wasn't going to shell out much more. I tried the cheap fix, getting a second litter box... apparently the little snot doesn't like to share a bathroom.
Fine.
Don't share.
Just use one.
Either one.
I don't care which.

She seems to be okay now. We still have to shoo her off the dining room table if we leave the room, little bitch, but we are getting better about clearing off anything that we would rather she not nibble on.

Besides, Tiny loves her now... just like Naughty told her she would when they first met.

No comments: