Sunday, February 1

Sometimes all you have time for is a quickie!

OK, here goes:

Tiny & Naughty are getting along famously now, I even got a picture of them TOGETHER... I will post it when I have a sec.

JP does not read my blog anymore... thank goodness

I told him that I really liked the kitchen, and I DO, sort of. It looks good with the appliances, so if you focus on JUST THAT, it's not bad... but when you widen your focus to include the surrounding walls, THAT'S when it gets... not good.

We have talked since, and he admitted that he thought there was more grey in the walls, he thought it would look better than it does, so even he admits that it didn't turn out exactly as he'd hoped. We are in negotiations to repaint in the ORIGINAL planned colors. See, I get my way... again.

I am in the process of having a laundry marathon Sunday, to hell with the Super Bowl, I'm all about laundry today. Until, that is, I have to leave to run to Fargo, and then I do have to work at the bar tonight... Super Bowl Sunday should be a good day for pull tabs (Yes, I just remembered that I wanted to snap a picture of the set-up and the actual tickets, so some people in Tennessee can understand it! LOL)

Time to move laundry, break is over! More later in the week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait for tab pulling photos to be posted!!! Tab tickets? Now I'm really lost.

Well I'm REALLY glad ya'll are thinking of repainting the kitchen if you both think it doesn't look GREAT. Of course if you leave it grey just don't focus on those surrounding walls. Is it concrete grey?