Monday, February 23

Ever just not feel like it?

There's stuff going on, things I'm taking care of, and JP knows nothing of it. Bills and stuff. I could tell him all about it, but I just don't have the energy to go through it all and explain it all.

Suffice it to say that I'm taking care of it...

Comet and Winston "hooked up" last night... visual confirmation!! YES!! She's spending the night over there again tonight, I know we're getting to the end of the 'window of opportunity' here, so we are trying to make the best use of our remaining time.

If all goes well, we should be having puppies by roughly the end of April.

So I bowled like shit tonight, and we lost all 3 games. but I did beat my average, so at least I have that.
At this point I'm just trying to make it til Wednesday... I have the day off... because I have to work on Saturday.

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

""There's stuff going on, things I'm taking care of, and JP knows nothing of it. Bills and stuff.""

Now that's love...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day off tomorrow.

Sometimes it takes more energy to TELL them stuff than to just take care of it and be DONE with it.