Sunday, February 15

Enough with Whiny McWhinerson

OK, so yesterday I was feelin' blue.

GET OVER IT WOMAN! Time to put on my big girl panties and get on with it.

So to drag myself out of the dulldrums (albeit kicking and screaming...er, whining!) I have decided to convince myself how good I've really got it...

Case in point:
I whine that I'm too busy to get things done. Not true. I am busy BUT I get things done. Perhaps not as well, or in as timely a manner as I would prefer, but if I think about it... WHY am I busy? Because I have a job. I have a fairly secure job. My husband has a very secure job. In the world today, THAT alone makes me fortunate.

I made a mortgage payment today. Thanks to being so busy (at WORK) I am able to make those payments, thus keeping our family in a warm and wonderful home. There are people out there who do not have jobs and end up losing their homes. I personally know people who have had this happen to them.

Poor me, my husband didn't get me anything for Valentine's Day... christ, what a baby. I have been married to him for almost 16 years. He loves me. Every.single.day. He is my best friend, I can tell by the way he melts my heart one minute then drives me crazy the next. If he wasn't my best friend, I'd have killed him by now.

So I'm going to stop whining.
For now. haha

No comments: