Sunday, February 22

District Hockey Tournament

Just got back from Em's hockey tournament. They needed to place in the top 4 to move on to Districts... They got 5th.

But they have no reason to hang their heads, honestly I have NEVER seen Emma play better. She was skating hard, not giving up, she was setting up passes, going for the assist, and she had so many shots on goal, too. She was just playing excellent!

Plus we had a good time, staying in the hotel with the other parents.

And the best part?
HOCKEY SEASON IS OVER!!

I have to work pull tabs tonight, hoping for some good tips, this was an expensive weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm about ready for NHL season to be over, too. I know you're proud of her. I think it's the most awesome thing for a girl to play hockey. Seriously, she's gonna be a great girl because of this.