Tuesday, February 10

Oh! Did I tell you?

I cannot count how many conversations have begun between Mom and I with those words.

It's one of my favorite things in my day.

That, and the sound the computers at work make when I shut them down at the end of the day.

Maybe I'll jot down some of those things.

I have the day off tomorrow. I am taking Mom out to drop off her truck at the mechanic, then I'm taking my friend Gina to the college I went to... she wants to check into it, see if she can get enrolled. She was a victim of the economy today, and she gets the chance to make a fresh start. I'm very excited for her.

Then tomorrow afternoon, JP and I have an appointment to have our taxes done. This makes me nervous. The past two years were nothing short of incredible, wonderful tax refunds... this time it could get ugly.

No comments: