Tuesday, December 9

so much going on

and I can't talk about ALL of it.

But I can talk about my bowling scores, because as we all know THAT is the most exciting thing in my life! haha

First off, I have found a replacement for "her", and Anne will start bowling with us during January. I'm very happy about that.

Secondly, HOLY SHIT! The night I had last night was nothing short of AMAZING... honestly, it was a fluke. I sucked ass in my first two games, 115 and 118, with a 131 average, that was bad. But I made up for it in my 3rd game.

Did I mention "the wall"?? You have to score a 215 or higher to get your name on the wall...

I'M ON THE WALL, BABY!!
With a 224. Yeah, I don't know.
(assuming you said "No shit, how'd that happen?")

I had an interesting 'event' tonight, too, but I can't really talk about that JUST YET. Maybe never... Don't worry, if things work out nicely, I'll be shouting from the rooftops... otherwise, I will just whisper "shit" here at home.

I am nothing if not enigmatic, eh?

Oh, and then there's Alex... Alex and his amazing tonsils. They grow, they swell, they get inflamed and infected.
And two weeks from today, they get extracted!
Yeah, on December 23rd, my son will undergo surgery to remove his tonsils. Yes, 2 days before Christmas, I AM THAT mean.
No, honestly, we just needed to get it done before the end of the year, insurance crap changes, and there weren't a ton of options on the surgeon's schedule. The kid will end up having almost 2 weeks to recover before going back to school.

And on the 16th, the consultation for the surgery is also the day that I had set aside to finish my Christmas shopping. Well, shit, I have to buy Alex's presents that day... and he'll be with me! DAMN! I'll have to come up with some interesting ways to get that done...

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

Congratulations on your bowling score!

Woohoohoo!

I was on the verge once, of bowling 200...

All I had to do was pick up an easy spare on a single pin...

Right when I was tossing, my buddy G yelled "Miss IT!!" and I did.

I protested for a do over but we were bumped off the lanes by people waiting...

Anonymous said...

You're a tease!!! I wanna know what you can't talk about!! lol

I alread congratulated you about the bowling scores on FB but I'll do it here too CONGRATS!!

I hope the tonsillectomy goes well...poor guy won't get dressing on Christmas...maybe he'll get his favorite food the day before his surgery.