Tuesday, December 2

being unstable and bitchy...

JP and I have been having snippy issues the last week or so.
He's been a dick, and I've been short with him, and crabby.
I don't like it, but I don't know how to fix it.
I'm sure sex would help... help to cover up the real issues, of course.
Cuz, see, THAT hasn't happened in awhile. Reasons?

1. Too tired.
2. Too busy.
3. He comes to bed EVERY night with a plate of food.
4. His nasal spray isn't working... WHEN he uses it.
5. My ears are sore from ear plugs
6. Get the impression that I'm feeling a bit resentful?

Anyway, things are in a funk... here and at work.
I'm tired of being stressed and I'm tired of being reprimanded for things I was never taught.
I'm thinking of looking for another job. Until then, I just have to suck it up, and try not to screw up... fly below the radar and keep my nose clean, any other cliches out there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nik, I really think that you and I need to get together and talk. I miss you and it sounds like you need a good venting session. I know that it is Thursday and all but I am still going to call you! Maybe I will even drop by! Ha! That is your one warning of my dropping in on you...until I call you from your driveway! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I start off in bed with Mr. Wonderful every night until he starts snoring, then I quietly unplug my alarm clock/sound machine and creep upstairs to the other bed and get a wonderful nights sleep. The only way we possibly stay in bed together is if I go to bed a LOT earlier than him and fall into a deep sleep. Even then sometime I wake up in the middle of the night and HAVE to get up. Snoring is annoying, and stressful. It does make a difference in a relationship.

I hope things at work get better. I'm the say way about getting blamed for things I haven't been taught. It sux.

Unknown said...

Just a bit of advice from an old crabby lady: find a new job before you quit the old one. This was something I never quite got the hang of...

I think I read every "improve your sex-life" book ever written when I was married. Now I wonder why I bothered!! The whole procedure was generally over with before I even knew it had started!! ;)