Monday, August 28

New Student Day

I lived through it... New student day was full of (actually--NOT boring) speakers and information overload. I got to meet my Accounting teacher, the main one, she is also my faculty advisor... Her name is Carol, and I can sum her up with this: Tinkerbell on Prozac. She IS the happiest place on earth. I am either going to be a more cheerful person myself for having known her, or I'm going to strangle her- haven't decided yet.

Emma is trying my patience, my god, I don't know how much more grounded she can be. I have taken all privileges away, and she continues to break the rules and try me. She has nothing left. She cannot leave the house, she cannot see her friends, she cannot use the phone. But every time I turn my back, she's outside playing with the neighborhood kids, or riding her bike "around the block"... In reality, she rides over to her friend Michaela's house. Does she really think I'm that stupid? UGH it's really going to get ugly when she becomes a teenager, I just know it.

I have to get into the habit of going to bed earlier, I was so tired today in school. But I was up until after midnight. Tonight, I am settling in at 10. I have class at 8 tomorrow morning. Plus I took the dogs for walks tonight, and I took them separately, so I actually did the loop twice, so I'm physically tired and mentally tired, I should be able to fall asleep pretty easily, considering what tomorrow is.

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE!!

Ok, I know I had that summer class, but that is different, it's more laid back in the summer, and it was only one class. This is full time, 18 credits; this is the real thing!! Ok, I better get to bed before I start freaking myself out and can't sleep!!

No comments: