Wednesday, August 9

How much gas is left in the tank?

I am taking the dreaded math portion of the Accuplacer test tomorrow morning. I should get to bed early because Mom tells me that if I go over it right before I go to sleep, it will be retained easier. I'm not that optomistic, I'm guessing I will have Math Nightmares (Again!? Gawd, I thought I was done with that when I left the 9th grade!!). Fitful bouts of tossing and turning and mumblings of "how far can I go with the gas I have? How much gas DO I have?" and "flip the numerator and denominator THEN multiply" will be my 'dog ate my homework excuse' for failing the test yet again... yeah, let's get this girl on the fast track to being MY accountant...NOT!!

I will post the results as soon as I can... unless I fail, in which case, it will never be mentioned again...by anyone.

No comments: