Sunday, June 25

Time passes

quickly, lately. It's already the end of June. I think I can attribute a lot of that to college. I only have 5 more classes in Comp, then I start with the math. That one is every day for 3 hours a day, so I doubt that will seem to fly by though. Hopefully sometime between the end of that class and the beginning of the fall semester Mom and I will be able to make it out to Michigan. It's been 3 years since I was out there. I think if we don't go at the end of August, it may be a very long time before I can go again. Once JP gets home, and I will be heading into my final year at school, I don;t think next summer will give me much time. I plan to take summer classes next year, too.

I have spent my day visiting dad, he was up at the cabin for a fishing weekend, then I came home and worked on my rough draft of my next essay. It's due Thursday. I also finished revisions on the final draft of another one that is due Tuesday.

I have to talk to JP about this mortgage refinancing we want to do. I have to get a Power of Attorney to do it without JP being here. I have checked into it, and I think it will be good for us. We have an adjustable rate mortgage and it is due to "adjust" this fall. I found a refinance option to lock us in, and it will be better in our budget. I can't talk to JP often, he still does not have his internet set up, so I can't give him too much time to think about this. He's gonna have to trust me on this one. But it's a financial decision, and he seems to think I know what I'm talking about.

I wish he could make them hurry with his internet, I miss talking to him everyday. This crap with getting a phone call every 3 or 4 days really sucks. Even though when we talk everyday, it's with instant messenger, and I cant hear his voice, it's still talking to him and I want it back.

But it's past Half Way Day, so now we can really start counting down. Only 9 months to go... if I were pregnant, (ewww, never mind!)

I love you JP. I miss you. Come home soon.

No comments: