Tuesday, June 13

My first "grade" in 15 years

And ya know what it is???? It's an A....
Yeah, I was pretty happy. It wasn't the highest in the class, that honor went to Mr Creeps-me-out. But I also got 20/25 on the extra credit I turned in, so I'm happy.

I haven't talked to JP lately, I think he's on the move. He sent me an email with his new address, and I've already got 3 boxes just sitting here waiting. I am debating between sending all 3 at once, or dribbling them out over a week. There's stuff in all 3 that I want him to have right away. I really missed sending him things, and I want him to know that IM BAAACCKKKK.

Ray and Pierrette are coming up Friday or Saturday to swap kids. The plan is for them to spend a couple of days here, then head home with Eric, he's the last one. I miss Emma, she's such a chatterbox, but you don't notice it when she's here, it's like white noise in the background. My house is too quiet without her. When it's time to get Eric back, then the kids and I will drive down there, spend a couple of days, and give mom some time alone.

I'm sure it's not easy for her living here, it's a lot louder in my house than she's used to (even with Emma gone!!) So if we can head out for a few days, give her some peace and quiet, hopefully that will keep her from going postal quite as quickly. Gee, I wish my kids could drive, send them down alone, and spend some quiet time alone... in my house... that's just weird to think about.

I've been staying up too late, and I'm tired. Since I don't have to wait up for JP, pretty sure I won't be hearing from him til at least tomorrow, I should just go to bed.
yup....

No comments: