Tuesday, June 20

Had a couple of drinks tonight

To celebrate my big fat A in Comp, not only is it an A, but it's 107% of an A... Mom has the next 2 days off, stopped a drive off tonight at work, so she felt like celebrating and unwinding, so we ran to the liquor store in the truck and I picked up a 6 pack of Mike's and she got a big jug of Kahluah Mudslide, and we got mellow.(and funny... She and I are funny!!)

Then we got a phone call from Gina, she's out in the driveway, she and Kenter stopped in for a 3 hour visit, and we talked and laughed and drank... It was a good night.

I think I heard mom not feeling well in the bathroom downstairs before I came to bed, guess I'll ask her in the morning... But she was having a good time, and she needs to do that.

I wish JP were here, he'd love me in this mood. I'm happy.

No comments: