Wednesday, April 19

An Interview!

Mom got a call today and went in for an interview at the Crisis Center. It's a director of something. I called in a favor from Sarah, she works at the Crisis Center, and used to be a manager with me. She was able to give mom some insight into the job, and the office. They say they will be deciding by the end of this week, or early next week. I really hope she gets this, it's a whole new field for her, but I think a change is just what she needs... not to mention a paycheck!

I am having a hard time being in a bad mood at work lately. Funny, ever since I put in my 2 weeks' notice, I don't mind it as much. Light at the end of the tunnel, no doubt. I still haven't told JP, haven't had the chance yet. I hope he gets his internet thing set up soon. I miss seeing him, I miss talking to him.

When things settle down, I have to redo the budget. I want to put a line on there for "savings". I'd like to have a good sized chunk of change in there for when JP gets home, to do whatever he wants. Either a nice family vacation, or a big remodeling project. Let him decide. I wish there was a way to keep it a secret from him, but he reads this occasionally, and he also has access to our online banking. So the cat's out of the bag, but maybe it will give him time to figure out what to do with it when he gets home.

When he gets home... I like the sound of that.

No comments: