Wednesday, April 22

Welcome to Nessa Rose!



Nessa is on the highest shelf, Tiny is below her. They're getting along much better now. I ended up getting Nessa Rose from a lady I work with, she read on FB that I was having trouble finding a rescue kitty that fit my requirements, female, spayed AND declawed AND free... since I had already piled money into Naughty... which, btw, I won't get any thing back from... sunuvubiatch...
The pic is pretty dark, but she's a calico... tortoise shell coloring, dark, and long soft hair. She's really not that big, it's just all that hair! She is very sweet, she loves to cuddle.. she loves to be held and she does NOT meow! She opens her mouth, she goes through the motions, but no sound comes out... not to worry, I know she is capable of making noise... the first week or so she and Tiny had several fights... loud cat fights... in the middle of the night!
Thank goodness they're over it now, and getting along pretty well. The dogs were also a new thing for Nessa, and after a few days of hissing and smacking them, I think everyone knows where everyone stands on the issue: Don't touch me, and I won't smack you...deal? good.

No comments: