Tuesday, April 21

My Aunt Jeanne

http://okiejontheroad.blogspot.com/

I got an email today from my favorite aunt, Jeanne. She lives in Oklahoma. She has started a blog, with destinations of travels to little known locations as her main theme...

I was just there, it's a hoot, she's the best, and I highly recommend checking it out... there's only 4 posts so far, so it won't take long, but check back periodically for updates.

I am also in the process of adding her to my blogroll (and updating it, all together!) So that's the plan for the night.

Oh, and uploading here and on FB the pics I took over the weekend, of Tiny Sue and Nessa Rose AND a great pic of the Momma Comet... her due date is Sunday April 26th... she's really big!

1 comment:

OkieJ said...

Hey Nikky! So this is just your cool Aunt checking in! Love your blog and wish I'd known this long time ago!