Wednesday, April 15

I need help

I think I may have found a solution to the financial dilemmas.
But in order to even give this a shot, I need input... help.
From YOU.

I've decided to try sending off my book to publishers. But I'm assuming that first I need a literary agent. (Do I?) dunno.

I've been doing some research online, and getting the runaround. Yes, you MUST have a literary agent (say the literary agent websites) No, you can make it without one (say the people who have... after countless rejections)

I just don't know where to start. Suggestions? Leads?

Thing is, it may not lead to a check, and a book deal... but if nothing else it will keep my mind off the things that drive me nuts... and give me something else to stress about, right?!!

Oh well, what the hell.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

You have to learn how to query. Here is agood place to learn that, which is your first step to getting an agent...

http://evileditor.blogspot.com/