Monday, April 13

Been a bad month

For blogging, anyway. I haven't had much of a couple of things that blogging requires: Time and things to talk about.

But I got a new kitty on Easter Sunday. A lady I work with needed to get rid of her kitty, since her boyfriend is moving in, and he's allergic. So LeAnn brought Nessa Rose over to meet us all.

Yeah, the new kitty's name is Nessa Rose. As in Elphaba's sister from WICKED... it was too perfect to pass up, and she is just a dream.

She's a tortoise/calico long haired kitty. She's no kitten either. She is not a fan of the dogs, she's already smacked Hailey and Comet. But she doesn't have front claws, so they were more surprised and scared than hurt. She and Tiny aren't on speaking terms yet... well, that's not really true, they "chat", but they have yet to find their 'inside voices' when conversing.

I think Tiny is pissed that Nessa doesn't back down the way Naughty did.
The conversations now heard meowling are more like this:

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

Bite me, Fatty...they like me and I'm staying.

I'm sure they'll eventually come to an agreement, but for now, it seems as though we have an upstairs cat (Tiny Sue) and a downstairs cat (Nessa)

On another pet related topic, Comet is just about done cooking her mini corn dogs... that's what we call the lumps in her belly. She is due in just about 2 weeks. I will be posting pictures as soon as we have pups!

That's all on the animal front, everything else is pretty dull, so I'll spare you the details...
Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol I would say it's a good thing when the cats and dogs are more exciting than the kids. ha ha

Can't wait to see those little golden puppies!!!

I have nothing to blog about either. The dogs got their spring haircut, guess I could post about that.