Sunday, April 12

Marley & Me

We got the kids this movie for Easter. Just watched it.
I know, I know, we are like the last people on the planet to see it. That's why this is not a review of the movie... y'all know how it ends.

I really liked it. But I will never watch it again. I hate crying THAT much over a movie. Real life, that's worth crying THAT much about. But not a movie.

If you haven't seen it, I do recommend it, I think everyone who's ever had a dog will relate to it (thus the crying) and anyone who's never had a dog (those few poor bastards left on the planet) will benefit from knowing how it feels to love someone that much and have to say goodbye.

Really really good movie, but never gonna watch it again... can't.

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

I couldn't make it through twenty minutes of that movie because I knew I was being set up for the big gooey ooey...

Anonymous said...

I walked out of the theater and told Mr. Wonderful "I will NEVER EVER watch that again." I wish I had watched it at home where I would have had unlimited access to tissues.