Saturday, April 25

The family grows



Our family increased by 8 on Friday. Miss Comet has 4 sons and 4 daughters (see post below for their temporary names!)
They're about the size of small guinea pigs right now, and their eyes are closed but they are still cute as all hell, and as soon as they get a bit bigger (and cuter) I will be posting more pics.

This photo also shows just a little bit of my husband's skills at building a whelping box... which we did Wednesday night... just in time!

I will wait a week, then go online and register the litter at the AKC website. They'll send out papers for me to give to each new puppy owner, so they can name and register their new baby... after they pay me, of course!

Six to eight weeks from now, they'll all be gone! Except Chloe, of course... the one that my mom is keeping... so I won't have total puppy withdrawals! Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...

more pics please...