Friday, May 2

Wow, this feels really great!

OK, so yesterday was pretty busy, got the metal mouth removed in the morning, then Mom and I went shopping. I was looking for a nice 'something' to wear at Graduation.

I didn't know if I wanted a dress or what, but what I found is SO CUTE, and kind of sexy and short, and it's just perfect. It's a royal blue dress with this cute little fringe-y thing going on on the bottom...

I think I will have to try it on and then take a picture of me SMILING.

I also bought myself some little "gifts" to celebrate: a bag of apples, some gum and a 5 lb bag of TOOTSIE ROLLS! Just a few things that I haven't been able to enjoy for over 2 years. I also had a Snicker bar as my first food post-metal. MMMM-mmmm, they are so good!

Scott, you're right, the first thing I noticed was how smooth my teeth are, and how nice it is to finally be able to feel them!

Today is my husband's 36th birthday. I have to work all day, and will be home late tonight... I feel bad about that, maybe I will stop at KFC on my way home and bring supper. He shouldn't have to cook on his birthday.

It's time for me to go get in the shower and get ready for work... including flossing my teeth, which does not take 40 minutes anymore!!
I'm meeting Gina for lunch, we've decided that is the one way we can be sure to see each other once a week, at least! Lunch on Fridays has sort of started to be a weekly date for us, we get to catch up on each other, and do a little girl gabbing, always good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the best thing you could eat post-braces...SNICKERS!! I can't wait to see the dress and smile....Happy Birthday JP!

Steff said...

First, yippy that your duckies are in rows! It makes it so much easier to keep track of them if they aren't floating all over the freakin' pond.

Second, congratulations on the graduation! I know that you have worked so hard for this. You go girl!

Third, enjoy the heck out of those tootsie rolls! I have this unnatural addiction to all things gummy so I'd have had serious withdrawl pangs.