Saturday, May 17

Pictures of last night

EDIT: For clarification, the yellow sash I have on is for PTK, the honor society, the yellow cords are for President's List and the burgundy cords are for Student Senate. Of the entire body of graduates, there were only 3 of us with all 3 honors, myself, my friend Jacqui and another girl, Susan. (and finally, a look at my smile, been promising a pic of that for over 2 weeks now! Sorry!)

Mom took this picture before the ceremony started, see, I didn't have the stupid hat on yet! And if you look close, you can see the blue streaks in my hair... THAT was a fun idea that Cheri and I did, they were these little clip-in hair pieces, just for a little funk.

This one is Cheri, Jacqui, me and Karmeen... By the luck of the draw (ok, alphabet, really) the four of us who became friends got to be next to each other last night.
I am waiting for pictures from the other girls, my mom took all the pictures on my camera (from the graduation anyway, I took a few at the bar) and when I get some from them, I will post more.

4 comments:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Awwww, look at you in your NHS stuff! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You look great and your smile is SO pretty!!

Melissa said...

Very cute! Love the smile! And congratulations on your graduation, Nikky.

Scott from Oregon said...

Hey, check out them ivories!