Monday, May 12

Picture time!




I've been so busy the last (almost) 2 weeks, so I decided to snap a few pictures of what's been keeping me from blogging. Remember the hallway I painted during spring break? Well, it grew... JP and I redid the dining room, kitchen and living room walls and we laid laminate wood floor in the living room and down the hallway. We still have a bit more floor to lay, a laminate tile in the entry way and we still have a ton of moulding to put up, and we were short one piece of the baseboard heating stuff, but it's looking SO good... I just wish I had gotten some before pictures... but think of this: EVERYTHING you see used to be DARK wood paneling...and UGLY carpet...


Now it's pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you feel like you live in a brand new house!!! Let me know how the puppy clean-up is on that laminate flooring, and if their nails do ok on it.

Scott from Oregon said...

Great floor for dogs (I hope!)

Let me know how it holds up to claws, because I may be putting one down for my sister if she moves...