Friday, July 3

Random thoughts brought to you by UV Blue

with lemonade, of course.

You know what's annoying? having decent thighs when standing, only to find that they squish out to twice their size when you sit... that's a shame.

all I can think about is the day I can quit my job. Not the day I get a better job, but the day I quit. I never wanted to be a stay at home mom when my kids were little, they were whiny and annoying... so damn needy. and smelly. But now, I would LOVE to be able to not work. I imagine all the things I could do if I had every day... I could do the laundry and the dishes, the remodeling projects, the furniture refinishing, the scrap booking, the simple errands that I always seem to be too damn tired to do after work. I could make meals that would be better than fish sticks and tater tots at the end of a long mentally exhausting day.

I have given this a ton of thought... all I have to do is pay off all the debt, the discover card, the military credit card, the Menard's acct, and the student loans... and then JP's check would be enough to cover the mortgage and the truck payment... and since this is a 5 year plan, even the truck payment would be gone by then.

And 5 years from now, my kids will be 16, 17 & 20... THAT alone is incentive enough, huh?

Also, I've noticed how incredibly smart Chloe is... you know Chloe, my mom's puppy... Comet's baby... the girl is wicked smart... she knows how to Kennel, she can sit, and she is potty trained. And of course, she is OBMYGOD cute, to boot!

I tell you what, I LOVES me some UV Blue & lemonade...

Mom and I are going out rummaging tomorrow morning, I went out this morning and got her a couch. She is house hunting, and doesn't have a ton of furniture... I picked it out, and just hoped she'd like it... and I think it will work great... now all she needs is a house... so she's looking for furniture and household stuff, and I am determined to find work clothes for summer THAT FIT my smaller ass... I am sick of wearing pants that, without a belt, could be pulled down without unzipping.... I am sick of swimming in my clothes.

which is nice... it is much more normal in my life to bitch about clothes being too tight... I'm liking this whole skinnier Nik thing. I think JP prefers more cushin' for the... yeah, anyway (HI MOM) but I don't care, I like me in a size 4, not a 12.

Now it's time to go put the fish sticks and tater tots in the oven... I need food or I'll be a sick unhappy girl in the morning!

No comments: