Thursday, July 16

this is good

I can't even begin to express how excited I am when I think about the future... IF things go as planned.
Of course things are planned, that's what I do, THAT is how I survive... I plan shit out.

The money plan, of course. I originally asked JP to give me until the end of the summer to work this thing, prove to him that it would work... paying off everything. He really does seem to be getting the idea, too. After refinancing the mortgage and the truck, and getting lower payment amounts, I've been throwing the savings from those at bills.

Off track here, but still on subject, that's something that annoys me... people who think they're saving money when they... buy something on sale, for example... you're not SAVING money when you buy a TV at a 10% off sale... unless you literally put that 10% amount into a savings account. Otherwise, all you're doing is NOT spending it... at least not at the TV store.

Saving money, to me, is a budgeted amount put aside every pay period into an interest bearing account, or some other means of putting it away, out of the reach of SPENDING it.

Ok, back to the subject at hand... my budget is looking wonderful on paper, and so far, so good, on keeping the reality of it in check with the paper version.

Anyway, work sucks, and JP is away at Guard camp for 2 weeks, but I am still able to grin a bit.

No comments: