Monday, June 29

money stress

Money stress
Money stress
Oh, money money money
Money stress
(to the tune of Lollipop... )

Yeah, well, not really. things are looking better. on paper anyway.
But i still can't seem to break the stress part... headaches.
and that creates the problem of "not tonight honey, i have a headache"

except of course, that i don't have to say that... because i am not
asked, nudged, rubbed or propositioned in any way.

funny... he was all over me a year ago, when i was fat... ok, not 'fat', but 25 pounds bigger.
now that i actually am pleased (getting there anyway) with my body image, he
doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. or maybe we are both just tired.

i need Excedrin and a brownie... maybe i can get rid of my headache, get fat and get laid.
hehehe. sorry, just in a sarcastic bitch mood.

2 comments:

honkeie said...

fat chick rule....sorry did I type that out loud...?
Money stress....dont even get me started on that! I feel it the most in the summer when the weather is nice and I have no funds to go out with!

Anonymous said...

Hope you got laid.