Monday, June 15

It's a great week

Not only is my boss out of work all week (actually, she's out of the STATE! even better!)
But I also get my Eric back tomorrow!

He left for his annual week at Grandma and Grandpa's... each kid goes down south for a week or so, and Eric was first this summer.

While he's been gone, we have FINISHED his room. He will be so surprised when he comes home. New textured and painted walls, laminate wood floors, window treatments, new BED, new dresser, mattress, new posters on his walls, new area rug, lamp and nightstand... we just completely redid his room.

This poor boy has been bunking with his older brother for the past 3 months or so.

I will take pictures tomorrow and post them, I'm really excited for him to see it!

We also got the truck refinanced today... taking it out of MOM's and my name, and the new loan is in JP's and my name. Mom is planning on house hunting and buying, and having an extra vehicle loan in her name could be a bugger on her credit availability.

New loan is 6.2%... old one was 8.9%... nice.
New payment is $327... old one was $ 464... nicer.
New payment will remain the $500 I've always sent... lower interest, it'll be gone faster, and it's out of mom's name... things are good.

No comments: