Tuesday, July 25

Tamie! JP! Mom!


Ok, so when I started this silly thing, I had NO idea how they work. Since then, I have been snooping around stranger's blogs, and I found out that leaving comments does not interfere with what I'm writing. (I thought it would be like a thread on a message board... Duh) So if you want to comment from now on, GO AHEAD.

Also, I'm going to try to post a pic now and then, just to see if I can, and how it will work in the blog. I'll just grab one I've got handy for the tester.

Hey, I took the camcorder out to the lake today with Alex, Eric and the girls. Emma was working, so she didn't come. I even figured out how to burn it onto a disk (only the second try, thank you very much!!) so I will be sending that on to you JP as soon as I can, it's really a hoot, I can't wait for you to see it!!

I just popped in this picture of Emma, since she is absent from our Doggie Lake adventure video. This was taken in late June when my Dad took us fishing. She can bait her own hook, and even take off the fish she catches... Such a trooper!! (and yes, JP, that IS your hat she's wearing, cute as a bug, I know!)

No comments: